Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today's non-stress test and doctor appointment

I really feel like I could just copy and paste previous posts about my doctor appointments. Makes me wonder if I even really should post about them, but hey, it gives me something to post about. Really not much to say about the stress test. That went fairly quickly and well.

Last Tuesday, they wrote me down for 12:30 for my regular doctor appointment, but said that I could just come over when my stress test was over and they would work me in. I was done with the stress test by 11:30. Felt kind of silly going an hour early to the regular doctor appointment, but did anyway. Waited about a half hour before being called back, which is longer than usual to wait, but not as bad as it could have been.

I am barely dilated to a 1, so he said no guarantee, but pretty much "See you next week." He said we will talk about inducing labor then. At least it gives us time to finish organizing rooms. Actually have the baby's room and Jimmy's new room mostly painted. I need to finish painting in the closet of the baby's room and the trim in both rooms. Now if I can get Russ to get the girl's room ready.....

No comments: