Monday, July 28, 2008

Quick update

I did sleep much better last night. Still woke up quite a bit, but at least got some sleep. Contractions have been averaging at about 8 minutes apart and still not regular, so about the same it's been since Saturday evening. I did call my doctor just a few minutes ago to see what he would say. He told me that if it doesn't get closer and regular, to come in tomorrow morning at 9 and he'd check me. Said if I'm dilated to a 3 or 4, he'll send me up to the hospital then. I guess I just thought that it would be fun to copy Stacey by doing this. Even though hers lasted 6 weeks. Ah, well.

2 comments:

Caden said...

I just ran across your blog. I'm a Truncus "blogger" in Kansas. My son has Truncus, as well as many of our blogging friends. It's wonderful to meet other people affected by Truncus, so if you would like, you can visit his page. There really aren't a lot of Truncus families out there, because it's so rare.

I can see that you have a lot going on right now! Congratulations on the pregnancy, and if you don't mind, I'd like to post a link to your page so that my blogger friends are aware and praying for your family in the next weeks.

I have a lot of info on Truncus as well, if you would like to borrow something off of his page. :)

Ashlea (Caden's mom)

Cindy said...

I don't mind at all if you post a link on your blog. I'll have to check out Caden's page.