Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another update

Well, nothing has changed since Sunday, which is pretty much what I figured. My doctor is going to check his schedule, call the hospital and things like that and will call me later this afternoon (he said around 3 or 4) and give me a day to be induced. He said likely Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Hospitals only allow so many inductions in a day, so it's pretty much up to them. But at least I will have an end in sight. Always a chance that he will decide to come before the day that will be set up, but I don't really plan on that happening. Actually kind of better to have it scheduled so everyone can be ready than for me to go on my own anyway. I will post when I know more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, the 28th came and went so there went my vote on your poll. Dang it. :)