Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just a couple of things...

I just wanted to comment about how nice some of the people I've been seeing with going to the doctor lately. Most specifically, Kelly, the cardiology nurse at Primary's. She called me today asking how it went with my regular doctor appointment yesterday. Of course, she did want to know if I had an induction date set up, but I still thought it was very nice of her to call. I did offer to call her next week after I go again.

The other thing I wanted to mention was about a 1 mile walk/run fundraiser for the Intermountain Healing Hearts support group. I joined the group after Lisa sent me an email about it. They also mentioned the group when I went to Primary's for the first fetal echo. (For those interested, the address for the message board/support part of the group is http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/IntermountainHealingHearts/) This is the message that was posted about the fundraiser:

Mark your calendars for Saturday September 6th!! We are having our
first fun run/walk fundraiser for Intermountain Helaing Hearts.
Check in will begin at 8:30 am and the race begins at 9:30 am. It
will be at Riverview Park (4620 N 300 W Provo, UT). For more details
please see the website :www.intermountainhealinghearts.org.

We will have a slideshow/presentation after the race to honor our
Angel members.
Pre-registration is $10 individual or $50 family
Day of Race - $18 individual $80 family

Registration includes a tee shirt. Everyone who participates needs
to fill out a registration form. This can be downloaded from the IHH
site, or in the file section for the Yahoo group. You can also
obtain hard copies to be distributed. Please invite everyone that
you know to participate. This is not only for IHH members.

No comments: