Monday, July 7, 2008

Tagged....

Okay, I got tagged. Figure I might as well do it. So here goes....

1. My kitchen sink. Yes, I'm glad I cleaned it before I got tagged. :)
2. Inside my fridge. Not very interesting.
3. My favorite shoes.
4. My closet. Again, not very interesting. Man that scout shirt is standing out, isn't it.
5. My laundry pile. Complete with some clothes poking out, showing that it was time to do laundry.


6. What my kids are doing right now. Which isn't totally up to date since I took this a while ago. Although for the girls, it's probably pretty close to what they are doing now. Currently Jimmy is playing a game and the girls are watching him. Here they were watching tv in between playing in the hassock, as seen in the picture with Jimmy.




7. My favorite room. If you notice, I have no picture. I totally spaced this one and just don't feel like taking a picture. My favorite room is probably...hm...currently my bedroom because that's the room I relax the most in.


8. My recent purchase. Really should put some in the fridge, huh.

9. My Fantasy Vacation. Um...very good question. I have no pictures of my fantasy vacation because I really haven't ever come up with a fantasy vacation. I would like to go back and tour my mission and Russ', but don't know that I would call that a fantasy vacation.

10. Self-portrait. Seeing as I recently put up a self-portrait, I'm not going to put it up again. Just because.

So now that you've read it, you have been tagged! (Unless, of course, you have already done this one...)

No comments: