Saturday, May 3, 2008

Promised Pictures

As promised, here are the pictures I took of the kids after I got home yesterday. Lyssa's paint is almost completely gone, so it's hard to see that there is anything other than what looks like dirt, but you might have some sort of an idea. While I'm at it, I think I'll throw in a couple of extra pictures. We had John and Tina over tonight for a bbq and their new baby, Ellie, kept smiling at Russ. He laughed and said she must think he's Jesus the reason she was smiling so much at him. It really was funny the way she smiled and smiled at him. I got a couple of pictures of her smiling, so I'll throw in one, too. And a couple from going to the park with the kids, the kids getting ready to watch a movie on our portable dvd player (not sure why they didn't just watch it on the regular tv) and a couple from when Russ took the girls hiking.

Yeah, looking at it here, you really can't tell much that she had anything. Hers was like Emma's above, only blue instead of pink.

Molly had been looking at herself in the mirror and that's the best smile she would give me for her picture.


Russ said he told them to stand on the path so he could take their picture and they all sat down instead.



No comments: