Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pregnancy Calendar for the next week

Here's the link for the info for this week on the Pregnancy Calendar. I chuckled when I was reading it because it talks about starting to go to the doctor more often at this point. I don't really expect my doctor to have me come back in 2 weeks after my next appointment. He may say 3 weeks instead of 4 though. Just not sure how much I'm looking forward to my next appointment. I get another ultrasound, which I don't mind and that wouldn't be bad, but I also have the glucose test, which means a blood draw, and being rh negative, I get the rhogam shot. I keep telling Russ he doesn't need to come with me to this appointment (he usually comes along to the ultrasound appointments) if he doesn't want to, but he seems to want to be there for the ultrasound. I assume he will just meet me there if he does come. Wonder if he will stick around for the rest of it or head back to work or if he will take off the rest of the day. Guess I should talk to him about it, huh?

Anyway, here's the link. http://pregnancy.about.com/od/pregnancycalendar/p/week28.htm

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hey, at least you don't have to get your blood drawn every visit like I do. And when I had to go every week for the last two months, that meant a weekly blood draw. The weekly ultrasounds for those last two months were kind of fun though.