Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Molly's Kindergarten Check-up

Molly had her kindergarten check-up this morning. It went well. She is about 65% for both height and weight. I did have to bribe her to get her to do the urine test. She really didn't want to do that part. But once I found the way to bribe her (told her I'd let her get something from the candy machine in the building) she was more than willing.

She got 4 shots and didn't cry at all. She's tough. Dylan, on the other hand, cried and cried and cried. Mom was there helping me and he didn't want her. He wanted me. Wonder what I do to my kids to make them just want their mom. Ah, well.

Molly thought the doctor was silly. He kept asking her if she gets to go to "skindergarten." He asked her what it's really called and she grinned and said, "I don't want to say it."

No comments: