Thursday, June 26, 2008

And Today's Dr. Appointment

Not really much to say about today's appointment since it was just a typical pregnancy appointment. Gained 1 pound. Talked with him a little about delivering at University Hospital. He mentioned that with a vbac, he will only induce if there is a medical reason to, which he isn't really planning on there being a reason to since I haven't had a medical reason to with the others.

I go back to see him on the 8th, which is the same day I have a non-stress test. I mentioned to the receptionist that I have the non-stress test at 11:15 and have no idea how long that will take, so she wrote me down for noon to see him and said if it takes longer than that, they will just work me in when I can get there. Said they do go to lunch at 1, so if it's getting close to 1 to have someone call them and let them know so that they will wait for me. I thought that was awfully nice so that I can basically get two doctor appointments done at once and don't have to do extra driving.

After that, I will start going every week. Man, time is going by fast.

No comments: