Friday, June 6, 2008

Emma's Kindergarten Program

I know this is a bit late, but thought I would mention the kindergarten program the school had two weeks ago. I would have put it on sooner, but I kept forgetting to upload my pictures to the computer for it. The program went well, I thought. Molly and Lyssa were more interested in it ending because then they could go to the cookie table and get some cookies. After every song they'd ask me if it was time for the cookies yet. Emma had been excited about the program for a while and beamed and waved at me when I got there. It did seem like the program went a little longer than it had when Jimmy had his kindergarten program, but it was probably about the same since I think they did the same songs. This is a picture of Emma sitting with her class just before the program started. The teacher was trying to get the kids to say that they love kindergarten. Emma just looks bored.
As you can probably see from this picture, Emma sang but didn't really do any of the actions to the songs. I think she did do actions for the last song. Sort of. Next is a video of one of the songs Emma sang with her class. The video was taken with my regular camera, so it's not the best quality, but it works. The bump at the start and the occasional camera wiggle was because Lys decided to climb on my lap and would move and bump me.

No comments: