Friday, November 2, 2007

Russ and Jimmy story

Last night Russ and Jimmy walked a friend of Jimmy's home after he came with us to a star gazing party Columbia Elementary had for the students for filling up a marble jar for doing kind things. After they got back, Russ told me this story. I decided to share it because I thought it was funny.

As they were walking, Russ was telling Jimmy that someday he'll like girls. Jimmy said, "Who'd want to date me?" Russ told him that he's good-looking like he is and that he'll have to learn to use his looks for good and not for bad and that if he uses his looks for bad, "The Big Guy" will make him ugly. Jimmy asked, "Who's the Big Guy?" Russ replied, "The Man Upstairs." Jimmy said, "Who's the Man Upstairs?" Russ said, "Heavenly Father." He told me that Jimmy thought about this for a moment then said, "Is that what happened to you?"

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That's hilarious! Jimmy's pretty funny.

Jared and Lisa said...

Priceless! That is funny. I Bet Russ wasn't too happy though.