Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Emma!


Emma turned 6 years old today! I think she's had a pretty good day. As I type this, she is at the store with Russ picking out her birthday present and ice cream for her party tomorrow. Once they get back, we are going to go out for her birthday dinner. She picked McDonald's as what she wanted to have for dinner for her birthday. I think mostly for the fact that they get to play on their playland equipment.
Jimmy drew up a book for her for his present from him (and gave her a dollar bill). She happily unwrapped it this morning then immediately started to talk about her party tomorrow. She is excited about her party tomorrow. I hope that she gets a good turnout for her party. I felt bad for a boy in her class for his party. He invited the whole class and only 4 or 5 kids showed up. Actually made me glad I let Emma go to the party instead of the practice for their primary program that was going on at the same time. I will post about her party sometime after, hopefully with pictures. Just wanted to make sure I got a post about her birthday on her birthday. Still need to finish her cake. Luckily, I've already made the pieces for it.

No comments: