Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Annual Family Campout

This past weekend was the annual family campout with Russ' family. This year we went to Yuba Lake. We had a lot of fun, despite the rain. Sara and Andrew came from South Carolina and Linda came from Texas, so everyone was there. Not quite sure why we didn't ask the neighboring campers to take group picture for us since everyone was there. Guess we didn't think of it. Anyway, enjoy the little slide show of some of the pictures I took while there.

In case you're wondering, which you probably aren't, I picked the song with the pictures because I figured the title went along with camping. That and I just like the song.

1 comment:

Monica said...

What a wonderful trip that must have been. I loved all of the pictures that you had taken. Some really cut ones of the kids playing around. It is too bad that it rained so much for all of you though but at least it didn't totally ruin the trip.