Thursday, October 30, 2008

Preschool Halloween Parade

Today at Molly's preschool, they got to dress up in their costumes and had a Halloween parade at the end of class. All of the kids seemed to really enjoy it. Molly ended up being the last in the parade because she kept losing her shoes. Maybe she won't be wearing them when they go trick or treating tomorrow. They did the costume parade then lined up and sang a few songs for us. It was cute.

This is Molly as she walked by me, which is why the picture isn't the clearest. My camera couldn't really focus well on the movement because I had it in the wrong setting.
I snapped this one of Molly as she stopped briefly to see how far ahead of her everyone else got.
Molly's preschool class and teacher all dressed up.
Just thought I'd throw in this one of Lys since she begged me to take her picture, too.
Before the kids came out for the parade, the brother of someone in Molly's class stood and watched for them to come out. Lys begged me to take his picture too. I thought it was a kind of cute picture, so I'm throwing that one in here, too.
Here's a short video of one of the songs they sang. It had problems loading it, so I'm hoping it works okay. It paused a bit for me when I tried to watch it and I'm hoping it was just me.

No comments: