Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Party

Last night we went to a Halloween party that our friends Jo and Kathryn threw. We had a lot of fun at the party. The kids especially liked being able to dress up in their costumes. Here are a few pictures from the party. If you notice, Emma, Molly, and Dylan are missing from the pictures (and me). They seemed to disappear whenever I had the camera ready. Well, Dylan can't really disappear since he's a baby, but he had fallen asleep and we just never did take his picture. Ah, well.

This first picture is of our friend, Jared.
This next one is of Jo.
Here's Russ and Kathryn chatting. I personally think Russ cheated on his costume. I at least had a real costume. No picture of me though.
Here's Jimmy posing by the cauldron filled with dry ice and water.
Lys and Jimmy.

3 comments:

Mike said...

So, why didn't Russ dress up? That outfit is what he normally wears.

Cindy said...

That's what I thought. He has a vampire cape and make-up that he could have gone as a vampire. I kept telling him he should throw that on and go as that, but he didn't listen to me.

Stacey said...

What was your costume? Looks like you guys had fun. :)