They told me today that Dylan will have his surgery on Wednesday. I don't have a time yet for the surgery, but it should be the first surgery of the day. Dr. Hawkins is the surgeon and should be talking to us to let us know exactly what they will be doing for the surgery and what kinds of things to expect. They would do the surgery tomorrow, but he already has one big case for tomorrow and so he wouldn't be able to get to Dylan (who is also a big case) until around 4 or 5. They decided it would just be better to wait until Wednesday morning instead.
Dylan was actually being good enough that they didn't have to sedate him for his echo today. If he started to get upset, they would dip his pacifier in some sugar water and give it to him and he would settle right down. Hopefully his surgery will go just as well and easily.