Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Day of School

Strange to think that school started today. Jimmy is starting the 4th grade and Emma is starting the 1st grade. Emma was a lot more excited about starting school than Jimmy was. I think Jimmy was just a little nervous about knowing which classroom was his since they didn't do a back to school night before school started this year. I do think it helped that Russ gave them both a Father's blessing last night. Lys cracked me up with that though. She sat very good and folded her arms and closed her eyes for theirs. As soon as Emma's was done, she hopped off the couch and announced that it was her turn for a blessing. So she got one. Of course, they didn't let me walk with them to school this morning. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. :)
Emma was dressed and ready to go like this at least an hour before school started.
Man, Jimmy looks grown-up in this picture.
Just thought I'd add a couple of pictures of Dylan on here. Jimmy accidentally pulled out the feeding tube so I took advantage of it being out and took a couple of pictures.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Very cute pictures! Your kids are all growing up so fast. I hope they have a good first day of school!

And the pictures of Dylan are very cute. :)

Caden said...

Awww, they look so excited! Dylan looks amazing as well. Photo op with the mommy paparazzi, huh? :)

Ashlea