Friday, July 13, 2007

Various pictures

Decided to follow up on the requests I've had from a few to put up some pictures. After looking at the pictures that we have, I've decided that I really should take more pictures. I guess I tend to forget that I have a camera. But here are a few.

Don't ask me what she was doing. All I know is that she wanted her picture taken.
They decided they wanted to make the same silly face after Alyssa started to make hers. Which, by the way, we didn't ask her to do. She just suddenly started to do it. I was actually kind of surprised that we were able to get a picture of her doing it.


These two are from when we went hiking one morning. We had a lot of fun. Should probably do it again sometime.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love the picture of Jimmy. That one turned out really well.