Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sometimes I'm insane....

I broke down a little while ago and purchased the first season of the tv show Psych online. It is one of my favorite shows and makes me laugh. One of the main reasons I bought it was so that I could share it with others who have not seen the show. I have to say, however, it seems to have been worth the cost. I just watched the deleted scenes from one of my favorite episodes, which was the season finale. I found myself laughing out loud. So if anyone wants to watch it sometime, let me know.

Oh, on a totally different subject, Jimmy started a bowling class yesterday. He has it on Tuesdays and Thursdays for an hour. Not totally sure how many weeks this class lasts. Guess I should find out. He is taking the class with two of his cousins. Emma could have joined in, but when I signed him up, she was totally against it. Of course she asked yesterday when she gets to go. He seemed to have a good time at it.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Psych is fun. Too bad you won't be up here longer when you come up, so we can't have you bring it up and show Jarom and Katie.

Is that a new family group picture?

Katie said...

Bowling huh? I don't think I've ever heard of a little kid taking bowling lessons - I thought that it was only one of those classes in college you took when you wanted an easy "A". Hmmmm!

I've never seen Psych (nor heard of it until you mentioned it last Sunday) so I wouldn't mind borrowing them sometime . . .