Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Do we really need a title?

Happy Pioneer Day! And happy birthday to Myrna! (I'm starting to think that I'm going to have to start wishing people a happy birthday at the start of each month...especially next month.)

I can't believe how quickly time is going. Jimmy and Emma will start school in a little over a month. Of course, there are moments and days that I think that the time isn't going fast enough. Jimmy has even said he's looking forward to school starting. Guess it's time to start thinking about back to school shopping. Which doesn't sound like fun. I've never really liked shopping. I would imagine it would help if I go through their clothes and see what they actually need. But that would be too sensible.

I discovered today that the second episode of Psych for the season is online. Last time they only had the premiere episode. I had gone to the website to watch the "psych-outs" to see if it had extra online again this time like it did the last time. (Anyone who may be interested in watching the episode can find it at http://www.pysch.usanetwork.com/)

Yay! You've lasted through my ramblings for today! As a reward (I suppose it could also be some type of punishment), I will post a couple more pictures.


The kids were having a good time on the trampolene this morning. Really makes me nervous to watch Lyssa on it, but she seems to do just fine.

Just thought I would throw in this picture of Russ mowing the lawn. He wasn't thrilled that I took his picture (which is why his head is turned slightly away).

1 comment:

Living Green said...

I think russ was just embarrassed of his hat!