Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thought...

I came across a thought tonight that I liked. Saw it in a place that I never expected to see a quote. It was on my bank's website. I almost didn't notice it because it was placed where they usually post announcements about their doing maintenance on the website. Decided that it might be a good idea to see when they would be doing the maintenance and discovered that it was the quote (along with a statement encouraging everyone to vote).

Here's the quote: The Constitution of the United States only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. -Benjamin Franklin

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I read one last night in the Ensign that I really liked. Thomas S Monson said, "The greatest lesson we can learn in mortality is that when God speaks and we obey, we will always be right."