Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Format/Template, whatever you want to call it.

I decided to try a new background setting for my blog. I kind of liked this one and thought I'd use it for a bit to see if I like it. If I decide I don't, I'll change it back to what it was before or something totally different. What do you think about it?

Guess since I started a post I might as well do the usual rambling thing....

Russ worked late last night. Not totally sure what he had to do. He just complained that he doesn't know why they have to do it after work instead of sometime during work. He also works late tomorrow and Friday doing inventory. He said something one time about maybe having to go in Saturday if they don't finish on Friday, but hasn't said anything else about that, so I don't know if it's still a possibility or not.

I thought Jimmy and Emma were funny this morning. It was raining hard, so I kind of expected to drive them to school. Nope, they wanted to use the umbrella Mom gave me for Emma to use when it was supposed to storm on the day they had a walking field trip. Of course, they argued a little about who got to hold it. I just wonder who got to take it once they got to school, since they don't come home at the same time.

No comments: