Friday, September 14, 2007

Always seems to happen...

I really should learn to wait to post things about Russ' work until after he gets home. Always seems to be that when I post things about his work, he will come home and tell me things that I think would be good to add with it. Guess it gives me something else to post about.

Anyway, I was talking to Russ yesterday about work and he told me that the guys at Dal call him, E, and Mossy (still don't know if I'm spelling that right) the "A-Team." Larry, the main manager there, came out and heard them saying that and said, "No, they're not the A-Team. They're the A+ Team."

He also told me that E told him that he looks happy again. He hasn't looked happy for a long time with Contempo.

After he told me this, I asked him if work is getting better. Kind of a duh question, I know. He said it is. Feeling appreciated goes a long way toward making work easier.

No comments: