Monday, November 2, 2009

Lyssa's Halloween Program

I'm a little bit behind on posting about things. So I'm going to post a couple today and try to catch up. And with the camera working again, I can add a few pictures too.

Thursday Lyssa had her Halloween program at preschool where they sang a couple of songs for us and had snacks. All of the kids were very excited about it and did a good job with their program. Lys had been so excited about it that she had been asking for days if it was time for her to sing to me yet.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from it. this first one was taken of Lys just before the program started. She had taken off her mask earlier at preschool and hadn't grabbed it for the program yet.

Here they are getting ready to sing a song.
Lyssa and her preschool teacher.
I was going to add a video of one of the songs they sang, but it won't upload for me. Keeps having errors. So no video. Sorry.

No comments: