Monday, November 30, 2009

Lyssa and the Dentist

Bright and early this morning I took Lyssa to the dentist to get her two cavities filled. They had it down as a sedated appointment, but she had wanted to try it without sedation. She was scared and wiggled a lot, but I think did okay considering her age. The dentist, on the other hand, said after word that he thinks we probably should have sedated her. Just because she's going to have bad memories of today. She went out of the dentist office happily enough though. I think she mostly didn't like the tool they use to hold open the mouth. But for the cost difference on my end, I much prefer the non-sedated way.

Anyway, I laughed at her as we were in the waiting room. The movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks" had just ended and the credits were playing. She danced around to the song on the credits. She's just that way. Hears music and has to dance.

The following video is an example of it. I was trying to film her singing along with the credit song for the "Plants vs Zombies" game like she does. She saw the camera and danced instead. She keeps saying, "Click!" because she didn't know I was all ready filming her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is such a funny girl!! I love her dancing! Maybe you should put her in a dance class or something?