Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged x2 (or 3 if you count getting tagged twice for the same thing)

Okay, I've been tagged by both De and Stacey. I'll admit, I totally spaced that I was tagged the first time. But here goes:

8 Things About Me

8 Things I am looking forward to:

*The day the cardiologist tells us we don't have to take Dylan back for another year.
* Getting new carpet
* Taking the kids to go see a movie at the dollar theater
* The day after Christmas
* Christmas Eve
* Weekly lunch day
* Watching the Twilight movie just to see Will as an extra. :)
* The night I get to sleep all night. (If it's not the baby, it's the dog...)

8 Things on my wish list:

* My car will keep working and not need to be fixed for a long time.
* That I didn't just curse myself with the first one.
* When we get bills paid off that they won't be replaced by others.
* Getting the basement and toys cleaned and organized.
* Russ will mow the lawn. :)
* I knew what to get anyone for Christmas.
* Digging a big hole to put the trampoline in so it's an in-ground tramp.
* Any room in my house would stay clean for longer than 5 minutes.

8 shows I like to watch:

*Psych
*Burn Notice
*Supernatural
*Eli Stone
*Doctor Who (sad that they've stopped making it)
*Heroes
*Chuck
*Reaper

8 things that happened yesterday:

* I went to church with the 4 kids while Russ stayed home with Dylan.
* Russ started the roast for me by following my instructions and didn't add extra stuff to it.
* It rained.
* Jimmy bore his testimony during Sacrament Meeting
* Russ and I pretended to be horses while the girls sat on our backs (killed my knees doing it).
* I remembered to tell Russ about the changes in Young Men and the Elder's Quorum in our ward.
* I learned that I'm not the only one who is horrible with names but had no problem with names on a mission.
* Was a couple of minutes late to church even with the extra hour because of Daylight Savings.

8 people I'm tagging (goes for the following tag, too!):

*Katie
*Challene
*Lisa
*Michelle
*Amy
*For the other three, anyone else who may want to participate. :)

Now for the next Tag I need to do:

Rules: Link to the person who tagged you (Stacey, mentioned above), list 6 quirks of yours, tag 6 others and let them know.

#1- (yes, Stacey, I know you said this but it's one I do, too) I am a bit anal about how the dishwasher is loaded, so tend to be the only one who loads it. Guess Russ gets tired of having me go back and rearrange the dishes in the dishwasher. :)

#2- Same kind of goes for laundry. I'm particular about how I fold things so have to stop myself from refolding things when someone helps me and folds it in a different way. Trying to be better at both of those though.

#3- I tend to try to get other people's opinions on things for me. Like asking them which ring tone I should get for my phone or to name some of my quirks. :)

#4- (Wow, I have to come up with three more? Sheesh.) Back to dishes...if I have bowls that are the same but different colors, I like to pattern them when I put them away. So one of one color, then one of the other, etc. Yes, I'm weird.

#5- I don't like people to watch me as I'm decorating a cake or sketching something. They can look all they want when I'm done, but it bugs me to be watched as I'm doing it.

#6- (I know this is kind of a lame one, but hey, I'll be done with it!) I bat left-handed, but I throw right-handed.

No comments: