Friday, January 11, 2008

Sometimes I have too much fun...

I got the Psych tv show newsletter today and it had a link to send a personalized voicemail to people from Shawn or Gus. I couldn't resist. Had to do it. And had a bit too much fun doing it, too. I sent one to Stacey, Jo, De, and Russ. Would have sent it to more people, but decided I was having too much fun doing it in the first place. Oh, and Jimmy saw me do a couple of them and so wanted me to send one to him at our house, so I did that, too. Fun thing is that it sends it from the phone number you put in as yours, so the people receiving it have no idea what it really is. Not so sure Russ thought it was as funny as Stacey, Jo, and De did. I know they thought it was funny. And since new episodes of Psych start tonight on USA Network, I thought it was appropriate. :)

Anyway, for those of you who might be wanting to join in on the fun, here's a link to the game: www.usanetwork.com/series/psych/community/voicemail/index.html. Okay, so you have to copy and paste the url. But try not to have too much fun. :)