Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Quick update for the day after...

Just thought I'd give a quick update on how Molly and Lyssa are doing today. Lyssa woke up this morning and shortly afterward started to cry. Her mouth was really hurting her. I gave her some medicine, got Jimmy and Emma off to school, and she was still unhappy. I thought for sure I wouldn't get a shower this morning. But then the medicine started to work. She got very happy, and has stayed happy today, except for briefly when the medicine started to wear off when it was about time to give her more.
Molly, on the other hand, insists that her mouth doesn't hurt. She will start to look like she's hurting, but still insists. I think it's because when she went the first time, I asked her if her mouth was still hurting a few days later. Told her she needed to go back (because she wasn't done having the work done, but I guess she associated it with the pain). She really doesn't want to go back again so keeps insisting she's fine and has no pain. At least that's what I think. Could possibly be that she doesn't have any pain. She is pretty tough that way.

No comments: