Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Today was Alyssa's first day of preschool. She was so excited about going that I had to make her eat breakfast. She wanted to just go instead of eating.

Since it was the first day, her teacher had an activity of decorating a gingerbread man cookie where the parents could help if the child were scared and nervous. Lys was saying bye to me before she even got out of the car but once to the door seemed a bit nervous and shy so I thought I would stick around for a minute to make sure she was okay. After sitting down with her cookie and frosting, she looked up at me and with a smile said, "Can you go now?"

She loved preschool. She said she had a lot of fun and that she's going to have more fun than Molly had at her preschool. She's looking forward to going again.

It was really quiet in my house with just Dylan. He even took a short nap with everyone gone. Was kind of strange to have it be just the two of us, but I'm thinking it won't take too long to get used to.

No comments: