Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cones and Cars

Yesterday the city held it's 6th annual "Cool Cones and Cars." It was started as a family tradition to celebrate the birthday of the ice cream cone (which is Sept. 21) that grew and grew until the city decided to take it over 6 years ago. Most years we forget completely about it. One year I took the kids when Russ was working late. This was our second time going and the first for Russ. Kind of a nice way to end the day. Here are a few pictures.


I told Russ to take a picture of Dylan with his messy ice cream face. Side shots don't show the messy face so well....
I took this one just because the license plate made me laugh. It's up there with the Honda Odyssey I saw with the license plate of "Iliad." If you can't tell from the picture, the car is a Dodge Viper and the license plate is "SSSSSSS."

No comments: