Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kitchen Project

Our work in the kitchen is not quite finished, but it really is close. I like the change. Funny what some paint, a little tile and a little stain can do for the look of a kitchen. Here are a couple of pictures. Wish it showed it better. Maybe when it is totally done I will throw on some more pictures. Mostly because Russ complained that I haven't posted some pictures yet is why I'm doing it now instead of when it is totally done. At least with it being to the stage it is, my kitchen is mostly manageable. Compared to the upheaval it was before, this is very nice. At least you can see the countertops.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Wow! It is looking really good. I so can not wait to see the finished product. How long have you been working on the kitchen anyways?

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Wow! I didn't know that the whole kitchen was getting a facelift! The tile looks fantastic! Can't wait to see the final product.