Thursday, April 23, 2009

1st Grade Program

The 1st grade had their spring program yesterday. They did a little play called "Once Upon a Lily Pad." Emma has been very excited about it. She told me enough about it that I knew ahead of time which song was her favorite. Emma's class were turtles, as you may be able to see in this picture.


Russ took the day off so he could watch Emma in it. She's become quite the Daddy's girl, so I think she was thrilled that he was able to go.

She had one speaking line in the play. Here's a video with her saying her part, followed by a song. Okay, watching the video, it looks like Russ just missed her saying her line. Her line was right before they took off their shells. I think. Guess I should finish watching the video, huh?

2 comments:

Monica said...

That was way cute! Emma did a great job.

Unknown said...

YAY Emma!!!