Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is Molly's birthday. Funny how fast 5 years goes by. She also started preschool today and with it being her birthday, she was leader of the day and I went and took a page of pictures of her as a baby (see the picture below) and told her class about her and shared one of her favorite books with the class. She wanted me to bring her kitty book, but I couldn't find that anywhere. So I took a butterfly book we have that has very obviously gotten some use. She was kind of shy, but seemed to enjoy the attention. Especially liked it when they sang Happy Birthday to her with all of the kids standing and pretending they were candles so she could blow them out at the end. Actually, I think all of the kids liked that. There were a lot of giggles as they fell to the ground when she blew them out. One boy seemed particularly excited about the treat she brought to share.
Also happy birthday this month to Breanna, Russ, Joshua and Autumn!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday molly!! I hope you have lots of fun!!