Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brainy Blog Award

Okay, there's supposed to be a little picture here of a brain that says, "Brainy Blog!" and shows the website mommybrainreport.com. Can't seem to get it to work for me. Ah, well. So pretend there's a picture here.

Anyway, I was given a Brainy Blog Award (thanks to Caden's mom, Ashlea at www.cadenkonecny.blogspot.com). Apparently my ramblings are at least sometimes interesting. :)

So now I'm supposed to list 5 blogs that I think deserve the Brainy Blog award!
Here are my 5:

www.brycetfamily.blogspot.com

www.dtolley.blogspot.com

www.wdgandfamily.blogspot.com

www.mkgreen.blogspot.com

www.quansters.blogspot.com

So for you on my list, you need to pass the award along. And go back to Mommy Brain Reports » Blog Archive » Mommy Brain Reports- Brainy Blog Award HQ to sign Mr. Linky.

No comments: