Thursday, March 27, 2008

Where's my camera when I need it?

So while Russ and I were at the ultrasound appointment today, the girls did as they usually like to do and played in my parent's basement. Only this time, Emma found sissors. And locked the three of them in the bathroom. Yes, she cut their hair. Even hers. I had two little pony tails in Molly and Lyssa's hair and she basically cut those off. Looks lovely, let me tell you. And of course, just before we are getting a big family group picture taken. I'm thinking Molly and Lys will wear hats. Well, Lys might be okay if we slick her hair down. Not sure how we can hide Molly's. I'm going to need to trim up Emma's a bit, but hers is okay.

Of course, Emma, who usually has to be told to clean up after herself, was very careful and cleaned up every last bit of hair that she cut. We think she was trying to hide the evidence. She was very proud of herself and not real happy when Russ told her she's grounded. Says she didn't know it was bad. Russ told her she did after all the times Jimmy has cut hair and gotten in trouble for it. Ah, well.

No comments: