Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Alyssa!

Today is Alyssa's 7th birthday.  We had a birthday party for her yesterday.  It was a hot day so we made it a water party where we had water balloons, squirt guns, and a slip 'n slide.  Well, we also had a pinata, but we always have one of those.  Everyone seemed to have a good time.  Even Russ, who at the very end started to pick up kids and swing them and then let go so they would slide quickly along the slip 'n slide.

I made her a cake with some horses made out of fondant.  I was actually pretty happy with that one.  Needed to take more time when I painted the food coloring onto the horses, but I was still happy with them.  Not so happy that I had to make the feet after they accidentally got melted, but was glad it wasn't more.

Happy birthday, Alyssa!

No comments: