Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Molly's Baptism

Saturday Molly was baptized.  She was very excited about it and had a hard time waiting for the day to come.  She was baptized with her cousin, Rebecca.  And two days later I realized we never took a picture of the two of them together.  (Dang it!)  I thought it turned out really nice (even with several people trying to help Russ when he asked a simple question and telling him wrong so made for some lovely entertainment). 

We tried to get a new family picture right after the baptism since we were all dressed up.  The two pictures taken with my camera weren't great so unless the ones my dad got were better, I still need to get a new family picture.  The one on my wall was taken two years ago at Emma's baptism.  Really need to get a new one up there.

Anyway, here's a picture of Russ and Molly just before she was baptized in the baptism clothes.
Here's Molly in her dress she got for her baptism.  She felt very beautiful in it and for good reason, if you ask me.
I wasn't going to but decided to go ahead and post one of the two family pictures from Saturday.  Not the greatest, but hey, it has everyone in it.

No comments: