Friday, January 2, 2009

Another doctor appointment

There really isn't a lot to report, but I took Dylan in to the doctor this morning to get his next synagis shot. Mom met me there to sit with the other kids in the waiting/playroom. They weighed Dylan (he now weighs 15 pounds, 5 ounces) and listened to his heart and lungs then gave him his shot. Had a little bit of a wait (as usual) to make sure he didn't have a reaction to it. In the meantime, I totally spaced making his next appointment, so I need to call and do that. Which is okay since Russ' work switched insurance and I hadn't gotten the new insurance cards before I had to go this morning so I was needing to call anyway. They were in the mail today though. Hopefully I won't need to take him in until he's due for his next shot. That would be really nice.

I had left the dog outside when I left this morning, so I was a little bit worried that she would get out while I was gone. When she wasn't staring out the windows of the garage and whining at me when I got home, I worried too. She was just wandering the back yard though. Didn't really act that anxious to get in.

No comments: